With its 8,500 square meters of halls, corridors, frescoes, historic buildings and eighteen hectares of landscaped English park, it is one of the largest Venetian villas in Italy, built in the Friuli plain. It is home to numerous art exhibitions as well as concerts and events during the summer. In 1797 the Treaty of Campoformio was signed here between Napoleon Bonaparte, the Austrians and Lodovico IV Manin (last doge of Venice) that ended the centuries-old history of the Serenissima Republic of Venice.
25 km by car: SP 40 towards Udine, then follow the road signs for Codroipo. At San Martino turn right towards Passariano.